- Registration and Accounts. Certain Services provided by GotSoccer require you to register for a GotSoccer account ("GotSoccer Account"). To use the Services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself ("Personal Data"). You agree that GotSoccer may use your Personal Data to provide you with the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your GotSoccer Account (including your username and password information), and for restricting access to the account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur in your account. Additionally, you agree to notify GotSoccer immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
- Information You Provide or Your Team, Club, State or National Association Gives Us About You. GotSoccer may collect and use Personal Data provided both by you, and by our clients, which may include, for example, your team, club (which may include your coach, team manager, etc.), league, association, state association, national organization, and other similar soccer organizations (collectively "GotSoccer Clients"). The GotSoccer Clients may provide us information about you, with your consent, so that you may use our Services and participate on your team or club. Your club may authorize your team manager, coach or other representatives to access your Personal Data for the purposes of administering your team. For example, your team?s manager or your club may provide us, with your consent, your player information and other Personal Data to register you for a tournament or a league. If a GotSoccer Client provides any of your Personal Data to us, it is responsible for providing any notices and/or obtaining any consents necessary from you for us to access and use the Personal Data. We do not control information collection or use practices of GotSoccer Clients. Please contact your team, club, league, association, state association, national organization, or other organizations regarding their own privacy policies. By submitting Personal Data, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights to the data. GotSoccer assumes no liability for any Personal Data that you provide or that is provided on your behalf by a GotSoccer Client. GotSoccer may, in its sole discretion, remove any Personal Data.
- License Grant to Personal Data. By providing Personal Data through our Sites and Services, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, display and distribute such Personal Data as necessary to provide any product or service you have requested or authorized. When you use our Services, you expressly authorize GotSoccer to share your Personal Data with your team, club, league, tournaments, and state or national organization so that they may administer your team?s registration, schedule and tournaments. For example, registering to play for a club means you want that club to access and use your Personal Data so it can place you on a team or register you for a tournament.
- Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that the Sites and Services, any necessary software used in connection with the Site and Services (if any), any aggregated data based on content on the Sites and Services, and any content available or made available on the Sites and Services all contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or authorized by GotSoccer, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Sites and Services, the software or content available on the Sites and Services (other than content that you may submit), in whole or in part. The term GotSoccer, the GotSoccer logo and other GotSoccer logos and product and service names are the exclusive trademarks of, and are owned by, GotSoccer, LLC, and you may not use or display such trademarks in any manner without GotSoccer?s prior written permission. Any third-party trademarks or service marks displayed on the Services are the property of their respective owners.
- Third-Party Links. Our Sites and Services may link to other sites that we do not control. In addition, you may have visited our Sites through a link or a banner advertisement on another site. In such cases, the site you linked from may collect your information. These third-party sites are governed by their own privacy policies. Be sure to review these privacy policies when visiting such sites to see how they collect and use this information. We are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of such third-party sites.
- Termination. You agree that GotSoccer may terminate any account, or any part thereof, you may have with us for any reason whatsoever in GotSoccer?s sole discretion. GotSoccer may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Sites and Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Sites or Services, or any account you may have or portion thereof, may occur without prior notice, and you agree that GotSoccer shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from the Site and Services, and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU ACCEPT THE SITES AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND AS AVAILABLE, WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING: (a) GOTSOCCER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY OR DEFEND CUSTOMOR USERS AGAINST CLAIMS RELATED TO INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; (b) GOTSOCCER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL PERFORM WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR; AND (c) GOTSOCCER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE FROM HACKING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED INTRUSION.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE GOTSOCCER, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS (THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR SITES OR SERVICES, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT GOTSOCCER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SITES OR SERVICES.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. By using our Sites and Services, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Duval County, Florida, or the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville Division, for any all claims arising out of the use of the Sites or Services. You agree that any order or judgment entered by these courts may be domesticated and enforced in any necessary and appropriate jurisdiction.
Attn: Support Center
750 Third Street
Neptune Beach, Florida 32266